Hey! Have you ever planned to sell your products on Amazon? Or you are already a seller on Amazon and facing difficulties in selling or knowing how to increase your selling capacity. Then you surely are on the right path as here you will get to know which simple ways you have to follow for your business growth.
Generally, Amazon sellers are unaware of the conditions of selling online on Amazon and what makes them a good seller in the e-commerce world. They generally choose the option to become a seller and create an account on an e-commerce website, but eventually, that does not work, and their product does not sell.
So, if you are a businessman, you have to be aware of it, and you have to research it. But the condition is where to research what your product value is, what your product rating is, how many sellers are selling the same products that you want to sell, and what is the customer demand for your product.
So, let’s make you know that there are some basic tools you have to use as a seller on Amazon to increase and boost your selling capacity. Here we have two tools one is Helium 10, and the second one is InventoryLab. But the question is, which one’s better? So here it is Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab!
Now, let’s do some research on which one is more compatible, sufficient, and easier to use.
Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab: Honest Comparison 2023
What is Helium 10?
Helium 10 is a complete package of tools for the entire FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) business. Here you can perform product and keyword research, and it has tools for inventory management. In Helium 10, you can send automated emails and will get hijack alerts. You can optimize your product list here, and it also has the tools that will work for your overall profitability.
What is InventoryLab?
InventoryLab is a tool for inventory management, where Amazon sellers can manage inventories, can research the products and can perform product listing easily. This is the best platform to create a new list easily and automatically because it is directly connected to Amazon. The accounting features of InventoryLab provides you the allowance to create a profit and loss report. Here you can check the velocity report of the particular product which will be restocked.
Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab: Product Research Tools
Product Research in Helium 10
If you have to perform product research in Helium 10, you have to use its Chrome extension tool, which is named Xray. This tool can be viewed on the right side of the Amazon product page. Xray provides you with instant product research, which will help to maximize your selling opportunities. Here you will get the product information and reviews.
You can get the whole information about customer demand and will get aware of easy sales estimates. You can also use the Black box feature to identify the product for sale with less competition, and the last one on the list is Trendster; here, you can examine the product seasonality with proven data.
Exclusive Helium 10 Discount Offer
Product Research in InventoryLab
If you want to research on InventoryLab, you can use the Scout module on desktop and on mobile; you can download the Scoutify app. Here you will get all the information about the product and retailers. Both have a subscription fee which you will have to pay. Here, you can get account-related information about the product. You will also get all other information regarding the product’s profitability rate, sales rank, etc.
There are a few tools in Helium 10 which can be used to perform keyword research. So, let’s have some discussion about the tools:
- Cerebro: With Cerebro, you can check your competitor’s keywords to improve your own listing and can also quantify the most effective keyword for your product.
- Magnet: A magnet is a tool where you can find the most sufficient and extensive keyword which can increase your customers.
- Misspellinator: Misspellinator is the tool where you can check misspelled keywords. If your keyword is misspelled, this tool will identify it quickly and suggest you to choose a different keyword.
Listing Optimization in Helium 10 – How to Increase Conversions?
Helium 10 provides you with various listing optimization tools where you can easily optimize your lists. These are:
- Scribbles: Here you can optimize your listing. To describe the product, Scribbles verifies that you can use more suitable keywords as possible. This tool makes the process easy and comfortable.
- Listing Analyzer: Information that you need for a good listing and to sell products on Amazon then, Listing Analyzer is a tool of Helium 10 where you get all the information related to it.
- Listing Builder: It can help you to build and optimize a perfect list. Here, it selects your listing keyword and will provide you with all the data. For instance, how many products are available on Amazon related to your product, what is the search volume of that particular product, and the ranking of that product. Here you can check your competitor’s strategy for better selling.
- Index Checker: Index checker is a tool of Helium 10 where you can check whether your product is indexed by Amazon or not. You can check about whether your product is ranking on the top of the list or not when you enter the keyword.
- Frankenstein: Frankenstein is the tool that works as a keyword processor and cleaner. Here you can get more managed keyword lists according to complex keyword data.
- Audience: The audience is the tool where you can get public reviews of their opinion about your product. It will help you to grow your business. Here, you can generate polls, create questions, and can accommodate your customer.
- Operations in Helium 10: Various operations could be performed in Helium 10 through some of its tools. So, let’s discuss these important tools which will help you to become a good seller on Amazon.
Inventory Management Software
An inventory management tool is a software where you can manage your inventory. In general, the customer places the order, and after getting the same, you send your product to Amazon, and thereafter, Amazon supplies it to your customer. It is a long process and can take some time.
But there is an option for the inventory management process from Amazon where your product will be stored and managed by Amazon. You can apply this process through an inventory management tool for easy procurement of your product, and it will take minimum time to sell the same.
- Refund Genie Software: The refund genie software makes your refund process effortless. For a refund, you don’t have to wait a long time. It automatically checks the regions and helps to get your refund quicker than any other manual process.
- Alerts Software: Alerts software detects fraudsters and hackers and also provides you with an alert notification. It protects you from cyber attackers and will provide 24/7 surveillance protection of your data and protects you from threats.
- Inventory Protector: Inventory protector protects your inventory lists from your competitors, who can exhaust your whole inventory. It helps you to protect your inventory from spies because some competitors check your inventory and can harm it for the specific purpose of gaining their business.
- Follow-Up: We all know that we don’t have the time to interact with our customers in business, that is the main reason behind the slow growth of a business. So, Helium 10 has a tool for you. Here you can easily communicate with your customers in an automated way. Follow-up is the automated email tool where you can get customer experience regarding your time.
- Mobile App: The mobile app of Helium 10 keeps you updated and smoothens your online business. Here, you can get alerts instantly and critical sales data on your needs. You can check the product performance and can manage the inventories with ordered notification. You can get notification alerts that keep your business safe and secure from scammers.
- Seller Assistant: Seller Assistant provides you to get reviews of your product from your customer in just one click. You can request here for the review of a single ordered product or all past ordered products that are placed between the last 4 to 30 days of the month.
- Black Box: Here you can perform product research about how many products are available on Amazon, what is its customer demand, what is the pricing of the product etc. That type of important detail can help you to be a good seller.
Key Features of InventoryLab – What does InventoryLab do?
Also, in InventoryLab, various operations are performed, which makes your Amazon selling business easy and comfortable. InventoryLab is a software where you can well administrate your inventory and shipment process. This software makes it easy to manage and focus on these valuable points and ties the information together at the end of the accounting. It can give you better tips to manage the labeling and packaging of the products.
InventoryLab also has many features which can help you to grow your sales business; let’s discuss about its features. In InventoryLab, after providing the ASIN number, you can explore much information like packaging details, categories of the product, sales ranking, and the pricing which your competitors has fixed.
Hallmark Feature of InventoryLab: The hallmark feature of InventoryLab provides you with the accounting feature, which can help you track the price of the sales product, total profit, purchasing cost, profit percentage, and inventory management of Amazon.
Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab: Pricing Plans
Helium 10’s price structure is divided into four parts which are the free trail, Platinum plan, Diamond plan, and Elite plan. Every paid plan provides you with a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Every plan has a specific feature and value, so let’s discuss these plans.
Helium 10 Pricing Plans
The free trial feature gives you access to use some of its tools twice a day, like Magnet and Cerebro.
The Starter Plan starts with an ideal price of $29 per month, by which you are able to operate an X-ray.
The Platinum Plan’s price is $84 per month, giving you access to Black Box, Cerebro, Trendster, and Frankenstein.
The Diamond Plan will cost you $209 per month for it. It includes some features like ASIN tracking and provides you with daily profit updates.
The Elite Plan is the top plan of this application, where you have to pay $399 per month, and you get the benefits of a private Facebook group where you can connect with other elite members. Here your ASIN tracking will increase, and you will get profit updates on an hourly basis.
InventoryLab Pricing Plans
But in the case of InventoryLab, it provides you a 30-day free trial, and to use it, no credit card is required. The annual plan for the InventoryLab is $40 per month and the monthly plan for the InventoryLab is about $49 per month. Here, we can say that in the case of pricing, the InventoryLab is cheaper than Helium 10, so if you want good service, a low-budget InventoryLab is a good option for you rather than Helium 10.
Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab: Customer Support
For customer help and support, InventoryLab provides a support portal and a community forum, where you can get any information regarding your problem easily. It also provides you with a chat box where you can raise your question through chat, and you will get instant solutions.
InventoryLab provides you with training webinars that are very beneficial for your business. Alongside, you will also find a blog portal that comprises the number of articles, and reading the same is highly valuable to your business.
In the case of Helium 10, they have a help center where you will get the solution regarding your problem. The blog portal of Helium 10 has many articles related to your business growth. Its chat box provides you the facility to raise questions and get solutions instantly. Helium 10 has its own YouTube and Facebook channel where you will get several videos and information daily which is beneficial for your business growth.
Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab: Market Places of Each Tool
Both of the applications work for Amazon, but when we discuss its marketplace, then Helium 10 covers more places than InventoryLab. According to the data analysis:
Helium 10 is available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, France, India, Spain, and Italy. But InventoryLab is only available in the United States of America. So, we can say that it is better to choose Helium 10 because it covers a larger area than InventoryLab; this will help you to grow your business internationally.
Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab: Financial Explication
Both of the tools, which are InventoryLab and Helium 10, provide you with the basic data for analyzing the profitability of your product. From both applications, you will get all the information related to any product: its profit ratio, the figure of customer demand, what the value of the product is, and what the selling ratio of the particular product is.
But, except for these features, InventoryLab has one more special feature that makes it different from Helium 10; you can create your profit and loss report here. So, for the financial explanation, InventoryLab is a better option than Helium 10.
Top FAQ on Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab
What is the use of Helium 10 for an Amazon seller?
Helium 10 is a fantastic Amazon seller tool that helps in the growth of Amazon business tremendously. A few of its outstanding features are Product research, keyword research, listing optimizer, operations, analytics and more. They are an absolute must for any Amazon business owner.
Is Helium 10 available for free?
Helium 10 does not offer any free plans. However, Helium 10 does allow a limited, free version of most of its tools. For example, you can use Celebro only twice daily and track up to 20 keywords.
What are the benefits of using Helium 10?
A beginner or an advanced Amazon seller, anything an amazon seller needs is provided by helium 10! It helps the seller throughout its Amazon selling journey and increases the product ranking revenue, and helps your product reach getter heights.
What makes InventoryLab better?
InventoryLab provides you the access to add new products to your inventory and create a list faster in a constant way. With this utility, you can create your profit and loss report, easily prepare and ship your products, on Amazon, which ultimately helps you to grow your business in the U.S.
Why do we use Helium 10?
Helium 10 provides you with a complete package of tools that will be beneficial for your FBA business. It gives you access to research on different keywords to get new opportunities. Here, you can sell private labeled products and can verify your listings.
Conclusion: Helium 10 Vs. InventoryLab – Which is the best Amazon seller tool?
It is not easy to say which one is better because both the tools have their features and advantages. If you are bearing out your product from factory outlets and retail stores from wanting to add new products, then the InventoryLab is best for you. Here you can manage your complete inventory and your account. InventoryLab is the application where you can save your time and you can run your Amazon business easily and simply. But there is a condition with the InventoryLab that it is only available in the United States.
Helium 10 is good for you if your business is based on private label products. It has a bunch of tools that can make your FBA business simple, and you will get access to keyword research and can optimize your list. Helium 10 is available in various countries so that you can run your business internationally. You can purchase its various plans on which you are comfortable depending on you.