If you are hunting for an honest review on the functionality and features of SellerMobile, then this SellerMobile review 2023 is the last thing you will have to see before making the ultimate decision. Stay tuned as we explore all about this “data-driven software solution.”
If you’re an Amazon Seller, you know that staying competitive in the ever-changing Amazon market can be daunting and time-consuming. SellerMobile is a comprehensive suite of tools designed to help Amazon sellers stay ahead of the curve and maximize their sales potential.
SellerMobile does bring a lot to the table, which makes it worth its cost. Get in-depth analysis reports, stock management, simplified product reviews, increase margin and reprice automatically, and do much more with SellerMobile. But how accurate are these crucial insights, and do they really help grow your business? Let’s find out:
Table of Contents
What is SellerMobile? – Honest SellerMobile Review
SellerMobile is a collection of powerful tools that help you get valuable insights and manage your Amazon business with greater ease. The Amazon market is not just about optimization and research; with so many sellers to compete with, you need to level up your game. Along with the Amazon market, it even supports the Walmart market.
Track real-time product performance, manage inventory stock, get order analysis, receive critical alerts and notifications and do a lot more with SellerMobile subscription. You can keep a keen eye on all essential metrics such as profit, ROI, cost and fees, which will help you to get the competitive edge.
The advanced functionality of SellerMobile’s 40+ tools can streamline your AMZ business within no time and focus more on growing your profits. One of the best features that make it stand out from its competitors is its mobile app for Android as well as iOS, which allows you to work anywhere at any time.
Their data-driven business solution suits all business types, and that is backed by numerous positive customer reviews. It has a super user-friendly interface, which makes it perfect for beginners. SellerMobile pricing plans are also very reasonable, and it even offers a 14-day free trial.
SellerMobile Benefits – Why Choose SellerMobile Over its Competitors?
There are numerous benefits to using a tool like SellerMobile, but let us bring some prominent ones into the limelight.
1. Mobile App Software
Apart from being a web-based service, the functionality of SellerMobile is also made available as downloadable software. The mobile app is easy to use and accessible from anywhere, which makes them a great choice for busy Amazon sellers. It provides you with data insights through easy-to-understand dashboards. You will get critical alerts via notifications, access advanced real-time data instantly, and even track these essential market metrics.
2. Track KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
With SellerMobile, you can track your progress and performance across all Amazon marketplace. The advanced KPI tracking saves you time and collects data automatically. It brings together data directly from your Seller Central account and gives you a one-glance view of all ongoing business.
3. Customizable Dashboard
Another benefit of using SellerMobile is simplified management via an easy-to-understand customizable dashboard. Make data-driven decisions with the help of 30+ widgets and efficiently manage various brands as well as marketplaces. This will also allow you to get critical metrics and a competitive overview.
4. Enterprise Program
SellerMobile offers a host of tools designed to help you and your business search for new heights. The tools’ wide range of functionality is suitable for all levels of business. You will be able to make profitable decisions based on the accurate data and insights provided by SellerMobile.
SellerMobile Analytics & Tools – What are the Features Offered by SellerMobile?
SellerMobile offers some fantastic tools that assist you in growing your profits and revenue.
1. Product Performance
This tool integrates seamlessly with Amazon Seller Central, allowing you to monitor all aspects of your business.
- Profit & ROI: Get to know about the latest product pricing trends and get a collective view of all the costs and FBA fees in just one go. It also helps you identify the trends between revenue and expenses.
- Order Trends: Track your overall Return on Investment (ROI) and locate what prominent metrics affected your profits. Furthermore, monitor order refunds, view order expenses, and learn about the best sellers based on order date.
- COGS: The Cost of Goods Sold keeps changing, and keeping track of it can be very helpful. The tool helps you monitor the costs, change the product costs in bulk and add past costs to get better insights.
- Advanced Filters: The advanced filters offered by the software let you do your research with greater precision. You can sort your search results based on suppliers, listing status, brands and more. For in-depth analysis, you can customize the data view and get a personalized data display.
- Custom Attributes: You can organize your product catalog by tagging custom product attributes to group the same products. Attributes even come in handy to track seasonal products, manage product categories, and prioritize products for restocking.
- ASIN or SKU: Get easier access to products and different categories since all the SKUs can be linked to individual ASINs. This also helps you classify the active and inactive SKUs, along with providing a breakdown of profits and order summary.
2. Inventory Management
Get complete control of your inventory and turn the expenses into profits.
- Forecast Demand: SellerMobile’s advanced algorithm takes into consideration historical sales data, current inventory value and seasonality to deliver estimates.
- Supplier Lead Times: You can manually edit the lead time according to seasonality or special events around the year. Planning lead time beforehand will help you prevent stockouts and avoid shipping delays.
- Restock Suggestions: Considering your current inventory status and forecast analysis, the tool tells you when and how much to restock. Inventory management with such precision will increase your IPI score.
- Generate Purchase Orders: Automation and forecasting allow sellers to manage purchases based on demand. You can also create separate POs for various suppliers making management easier.
- FBA Restock Plans: You can get suggestions and restock your inventory accordingly to achieve “optimal inventory levels.”
- Print Labels: You can make and print shipping labels hassle-free using the Sellermobile software. Get order labels, generate barcodes and FNSKU labels and send out POs to the supplier using the app.
3. Amazon Repricer
Increase your visibility along with your sales and customer value perception.
- Win the BuyBox: The tool offers automated 24/7 repricing, which increases the chances of you winning the buy box. Beat your competition with customization and results-driven from historical pricing analysis.
- Profit Margins and Sales Ranks: Work on Amazon SEO to rank better and improve your sales number. Set pricing boundaries with a minimum and maximum value.
- Flexible Strategies: Carefully choose your repricing strategy and customize your very own to create a monopoly in the Buy Box. Get the competitive edge with other advanced filters.
4. Feedback Automation
You can build brand loyalty quickly with a high number of customer reviews and feedback. Get some of its features included in the chrome extension.
- Auto-email Campaign: Auto-generate creative email campaigns to attract customers and increase sales. Connect to a wide range of customers for feedback without having to do anything.
- Professional and Timely: Get professional emails template and schedule them as desired to get maximum outcome. For better customer service, you can set up alerts for negative customer reviews.
5. Alerts & Notifications
The software allows you to set more than 30 alerts to keep track of your business’s real-time changes.
- Account Level Alerts: It provides you alerts for new orders and daily sales, along with profit margin reports. Get instant updates about your FBA shipment and PPC campaign to stay ahead in the market game.
- Product Level Alert: Choose your notifications alerts and get notified when the listing suffers changes. Get all the other critical alerts right on your phone.
- Email and Text Alerts: You can easily customize the alert frequency and get desired reports. You can even create specific alerts for your brand managers and VCs.
6. Chrome Extension
SellerMobile offers one of the best chrome extensions out there.
- One-Click: Connect with the Amazon page with just one click and get the best FBA product ideas.
- Bulk Product Review: Send automatic requests to several customers for product reviews within no time.
- Competitive Advantage: More views help you increase your sales rank and beat all your competitors.
SellerMobile also offers Order Analysis, and its functionality is pretty similar to the Product Performance Section.
SellerMobile Pricing Plans – Is SellerMobile Expensive?
Looking at the vast range of features SellerMobile offers, you might have surely thought that this will cost an arm and a leg. Well, you are somewhat right and somewhat wrong. The pricing plans are pretty reasonable, whatever their price tag, but they do fall on a little expensive side. But then, I do believe that quality is always worth the cost.
You can try the complete functioning of the software with the 14-day free trial. SellerMobile lets you enjoy its benefit In 4 different packages, let’s learn all about them in detail:
SellerMobile Start Plan
This plan is best for beginners and people starting their FBA business. You can get the monthly pack for $59.99/month or the yearly pack for $576/year.
SellerMobile Grow Plan
This plan includes tools that provide more data insights and higher automation, making it excellent for growing business. You can get the monthly pack for $249.99/month or the yearly pack for $2399/year.
SellerMobile Expand Plan
This plan is for expert businesses and teams who are looking to expand their high-profile business to an even greater level. You can get the monthly pack for $549.99/month or the yearly pack for $5280/year.
SellerMobile Enterprise Plan
This plan becomes a go-to deal for all large businesses and agencies with specific targets in mind, as the package is customizable. Due to that, the pricing is also customizable, so you will have to talk to SellerMobile’s official.
Let’s get a better view of what all these packages include:
|Desktop & Mobile App||✅||✅||✅|
|Product Performance Analytics||✅||✅||✅|
|Lost Sales Analytics||✅||✅||✅|
|Alerts & Notifications||❌||✅||✅|
|Amazon PPC Analytics||❌||✅||✅|
|Inventory Demand Forecast||❌||❌||✅|
|Supplier Purchase Orders||❌||❌||✅|
|Official Link||Start Free Trial||Start Free Trial||Start Free Trial|
SellerMobile Alternatives – Is SellerMobile the Best Business Management Solution?
1. SellerMobile Vs. CaptainBI
CaptainBI is a robust business intelligence platform that provides a selection of features to generate helpful performance insights and amplify profits. This cutting-edge software assists sellers in obtaining business sales and profit analytics, monitoring FBA inventory levels, and handling advertising campaigns.
It supports 17 top-level marketplaces and has a very user-friendly interface. All the vital data is presented in dynamic graphs, detailed reports, and highly personalized dashboards. The software has excellent customer feedback and extremely reasonable packages.
👉 Also read: CaptainBI Review: What Every FBA Seller Needs to Know!
2. SellerMobile Vs. Helium 10
Helium 10 is another versatile toolset with some of the most powerful tools to scale your Amazon business. This effective tool multiplies your profit margin by allowing you to keep track of your inventory, optimize its performance, run the store, and obtain specific information about your customer base.
It also assists Amazon sellers in bettering their product listings to increase sales drastically, tracking trending and high-ranking keywords, and much more. Using Helium 10, you can discover fresh FBA product ideas. It ranked as one of the best-selling suite software.
👉 Also read: How to Use Helium 10 Tools for Free? (Boost Your Amazon Sales)
3. SellerMobile Vs. Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is a versatile seller’s suite program that is tailored for FBA sellers. It is a powerful business intelligence platform powered by AI that helps to explore and evaluate winning products and provides critical sales data. It allows customers to input info about the product, track details, investigate product ideas, compare data from other sellers, and estimate FBA fees.
This enables users to measure competitors and make profitable business decisions. Jungle Scout also has a powerful chrome extension along with other effective tools which will help your business reach new heights.
Top FAQs on SellerMobile Review 2023
Does SellerMobile offer a free trial?
Yes, SellerMobile offers a 14-day free trial to all its new customers, which lets you access all the premium features of the software.
How many marketplaces does SellerMobile support?
SellerMobile supports a total of 17 popular marketplaces.
Is SellerMobile better than Helium 10?
Helium offers a wide range of functionality, such as product research, keyword research, competitive insights, listing optimization, Inventory management and a lot more. On the other hand, SellerMobile is limited in this category. SellerMobile offers a mobile application and critical business insights, which Helium 10 does not.
Conclusion: SellerMobile Review – Is SellerMobile Worth it?
SellerMobile is a comprehensive suite of tools designed to help Amazon sellers succeed. It provides visibility into your Amazon seller performance, simplifies order management, and enables you to stay ahead in the game. These critical insights are present in the form of easy-to-understand, customizable dashboards.
You can access its toolset as a web service, mobile software and Chrome extension. If you’re an Amazon seller, we highly recommend taking advantage of SellerMobile’s free trial. It’s the best way to see if the tool is the right fit for your business.