Wondering which Amazon sellers tool is the best Amazon business companion for you? Both Helium 10 and SellerApp have made quite a great place in the whole Amazon sellers industry. As an Amazon seller, choosing the right tool can help in decreasing a lot of your operational costs, saving costs, and much more.
Today, we're putting two of the industry's heavyweights, Helium 10 and SellerApp, under our comparative scope. Our goal? To help you make an informed decision about which tool is the best fit for your business. So, let's take an in-depth analysis of the world of “Helium 10 Vs SellerApp.” But before we take a deeper dive into this comparison, let's take a quick overview around a quick comparison of both of these tools.
Quick Comparison between Helium 10 Vs SellerApp
When it comes to Helium 10 and SellerApp, both platforms offer a comprehensive list of features tailored to assist Amazon sellers across multiple players. However, they each have their unique strengths that may appeal to different sellers based on their specific needs.
- Product Research: Both platforms excel in product research capabilities. Helium 10 brings to the table tools like Black Box, Trendster, and Xray. SellerApp, on the other hand, provides a product intelligence tool that delivers real-time tracking of various metrics such as ratings, BSR, revenue, and opportunity score.
- Keyword Research: Helium 10 offers a trio of keyword research tools – Cerebro, Magnet, and Misspellinator, designed to help sellers identify high-demand keywords. SellerApp's Keyword Explorer, meanwhile, uses advanced technology to sift through vast amounts of data and pinpoint the most relevant keywords for your niche.
- Listing Optimization: Helium 10 provides a suite of six different tools for listing optimization. In contrast, SellerApp offers a comprehensive Listing Optimization feature that guides sellers in creating high-visibility, high-conversion listings.
- Operations Management: Helium 10 provides a range of tools for operations management, including Inventory Manager, Refund Genie, Alerts, Inventory Protector, Follow-up, and Seller Assistant. SellerApp's Business Alerts feature offers real-time notifications on all aspects of your Amazon business, helping you stay on top of key metrics.
- Analytical Research: Both platforms offer robust analytical research features. Helium 10 includes tools like Profits, Market Tracker, Keyword Tracker, and Market Tracker 360. SellerApp's Profit Checker delivers accurate Amazon sales data through a powerful profit dashboard.
- Marketing Tools: Helium 10 provides Adtomic and Portals for marketing needs, while SellerApp leverages data insights to deliver highly relevant, real-time digital advertising on a global scale.
In order to run a complete analysis around which feature and which tool suits you the best, we'll be getting along with a better picture in the later sections to understand which one will be the right companion for your Amazon FBA.
Helium 10: #1 Amazon Sellers Tool?
Helium 10 is more than just an Amazon sellers tool; it's a comprehensive suite designed to support Amazon sellers at every stage of their journey, starting off from product research and keyword discovery to listing optimization and marketing, Helium 10 has got you covered. Where most of the Amazon sellers' tools have limited tools and features in the primary domains I just mentioned, Helium 10 offers multiple tools, on average each vertical has got 3-4 different tools.
For example, Product research alone has got Black Box, Trendster, and Xray. Well, the list goes on and on, and we'll be taking deeper dive into that aspect as well in the later sections. Now, let's take a closer look at what it offers:
🔎 Helium 10 Product Research
Whether you're just starting out or have been selling on Amazon for years, product research is the cornerstone of your business. Helium 10 understands this and offers three exclusive product research tools to help you achieve your goals faster and more efficiently.
- Black Box: Black Box allows you to discover profitable product ideas based on your defined criteria, such as category, estimated sales, price range, and more.
- Trendster: As the name suggests, the Trendster tool enables you to analyze product trends over time, helping you make informed decisions about what to sell and when.
- Xray: Integrated into the Helium 10 Chrome extension, Xray provides a high-level market overview of a chosen Amazon category or search term, giving you insights into potential profitability.
🔑 Helium 10 for Keyword Research
In today's Amazon marketplace, selling products is intertwined with selling keywords. Helium 10 offers three powerful tools for keyword research to help you identify high-demand keywords and boost your product ranking.
- Cerebro: This reverse ASIN lookup tool helps you discover what keywords your competitors are ranking for, and the search volume, etc. so you can optimize your listings accordingly.
- Magnet: The Helium 10 Magnet is basically a keyword aggregator that pulls in the most relevant keywords for your product, helping you build a comprehensive keyword list.
- Misspellinator: As the name suggests, the Misspellinator identifies common misspellings of your keywords, allowing you to capitalize on these untapped opportunities.
📃 Listing Optimization Tools by Helium 10
Once you've found the perfect product and the best keywords, it's time to build your listing. Helium 10 offers six different tools to ensure your listing is optimized to its fullest potential.
- Frankenstein: This tool takes a large list of keywords and transforms it into a manageable group of keywords for your listings.
- Scribbles: Scribbles ensures that you use as many of your important keywords as possible in your listing for maximum visibility.
- Index Checker: Index Checker makes sure whether your product is indexed for a particular keyword, helping you understand your product's visibility. This, later on, can be used to make an analysis around which keywords can be targeted which has lower competition.
- Listing Analyzer: The analyzer provides a comprehensive audit of your listing based on Amazon's best practices. In simple words, it analyzes the listing across the products which perform well or the ones you might be interested in.
- Listing Builder: This tool helps you create an SEO-optimized product listing using your chosen keywords.
📦 Operations Management by Helium 10
Managing operations can be a tedious task, but Helium 10 has got you covered. With a suite of tools designed to streamline your operations, you can focus more on growing your business and less on managing it.
- Inventory Manager: This tool basically helps you keep track of your inventory levels and alerts you when it's time to restock.
- Refund Genie: The refund genie is one of those tools which is indeed not available in a lot of tools that I have come across, and is helpful in identifying lost or damaged inventory that Amazon hasn't reimbursed you for, helping you claim what's rightfully yours.
- Alerts: The tool notifies you when there are changes to your listing or product, helping you stay on top of your business.
- Inventory Protector: The inventory protector allows you to set maximum order limits to prevent coupon stackers from wiping out your inventory.
- Follow-up: This tool automates your email follow-up process, helping you increase reviews and feedback.
- Seller Assistant: This tool helps you manage your customer service by providing automated responses to common customer inquiries.
📈 Helium 10 Analytical Research
Selling on Amazon is all about the numbers. Helium 10 offers four tools to help sellers perform better analytics and understand their potential earnings.
- Profits: The profit tool gives you a detailed breakdown of your financials, helping you understand your business's profitability.
- Market Tracker: The market tracker helps you monitor your competition, track market trends, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Keyword Tracker: This tool tracks your keyword rankings over time, helping you understand your SEO performance.
- Market Tracker 360: This tool provides a comprehensive view of your market, including your competition, market share, and more. It's worth mentioning that Market Tracker 360 uses the precision data+ model which is quite a great thing to look forward to.
🔊 Marketing tools offered by Helium 10
Marketing is a crucial aspect of Amazon's selling. Helium 10 has you covered with tools designed to help you navigate your marketing journey.
- Adtomic: This tool helps you optimize your Amazon PPC campaigns, providing suggestions for keyword bids, budget allocation, and more.
- Portals: This tool allows you to create landing pages for your products, helping you drive external traffic to your Amazon listings.
Now that we have covered all the important aspects of Helium 10, let's get started with the SellerApp.
SellerApp: Taking Amazon FBA to Greater Heights
SellerApp is a comprehensive solution that delivers high-quality data and metrics to drive growth strategies for Amazon sellers. Similar to some of the important segments which were offered in the Helium 10, SellerApp has also taken complete care of those segments as well. In simple words, It's a one-stop tool for all your Amazon business needs. Let's check out what SellerApp offers for Amazon sellers and how it can upscale your business overall:
📊 SellerApp PPC Analyzer
SellerApp's PPC Analyzer is a powerful tool that uses next-generation machine learning and an advanced AI-backed Amazon PPC analyzer to optimize your advertising campaigns. This feature allows you to see your advertising profits grow as you optimize your campaigns using the most powerful Amazon PPC optimization software in the industry.
🔑 SellerApp Keyword Explorer
The Keyword Explorer by SellerApp is a tool designed to help you target top-converting and highly relevant keywords in your listings. It sifts through megabytes of data points to deliver the most relevant keywords for your niche. This feature not only helps you maximize visibility and boost conversions, but it also provides AI-backed competitor insights to help increase your product sales and revenue.
📃 Listing Optimization Feature by SellerApp
SellerApp's Listing Optimization feature is designed to help you create high-converting, powerful listings that win top ranks on Amazon SERPs. It gauges your listings' visibility in organic search, provides recommendations based on proven product listing practices, and converts clicks to actual sales with on-page analysis. It also provides a listing quality score with real-world impact, helping you understand how well your listing is likely to perform.
🔊 Business Alerts by SellerApp
SellerApp's Business Alerts provide real-time alerts and notifications on every aspect of your Amazon business. This feature not only saves time spent on routine tasks but also allows you to take immediate action before any issue impacts your business significantly. It helps you keep a close eye on your competition and effectively manage negative reviews and ratings.
➕SellerApp Profit Checker
The Profit Checker by SellerApp provides 100% accurate Amazon sales data using the most powerful profit dashboard in the industry. This feature empowers your business with critical sales metrics and helps you focus your efforts on the right product by providing insights at the speed of thought. It helps sellers cement their rankings and sales with accurate predictions.
🔎 SellerApp Product Research
SellerApp's Product Research feature uses ultra-modern data intelligence tools to help you find the most rewarding high-potential products. It provides you with a database of over 100 million products and close to a billion data points. The product intelligence tool tracks metrics like ratings, BSR, revenue, opportunity score, and more in real time under an easy-to-navigate dashboard for sellers.
🈶 Keyword Ranking Tracker
SellerApp's Keyword Ranking Tracker is a tool designed to help you track the performance of your Amazon keywords. It helps you discover your listing ranking in seconds and optimize your product SEO with high-converting keywords provided by expert research tools. This feature helps you get noticed by the right audience and get back the organic traffic you're losing to your competitors. It also allows you to check out the impact of your PPC campaigns on organic ranking.
Now that we have covered all the important aspects of which Amazon sellers suite offer which tools, it's time we explore other aspects like pricing plan, extensions offered, any additional resource, and much more.
Chrome Extension: Helium 10 Vs SellerApp
Well, it is worth mentioning that both Helium 10 and SellerApp, have got their individual Chrome extensions which can help in complete analysis across the products that are listed on Amazon. After trying my hands on Helium 10 Chrome extension and SellerApp, I have got to admit that both of them have quite a close competition in almost all of the important aspects.
|Listing Quality Score||✔️||✔️|
In comparison both Helium 10 and SellerApp offer quite some excellent features in order to make things better for your complete analysis of the competitors. Well, it is worth mentioning that Helium 10 has got the upper hand across some parameters like Supplier finder and review insights; these are only features but can be beneficial for Amazon sellers in the long run for competitive analysis.
So, I have to say that Helium 10 is the winner in terms of delivering value in terms of a Chrome Extension.
Helium 10 Vs SellerApp Supported Marketplaces
Both of the tools have got multiple marketplaces active for almost all the Amazon sellers around the globe, but here's a quick overview so that you can understand whether you lie in that region or not:
Amazon Marketplaces Supported on Helium 10
Helium 10 supports a broad range of Amazon marketplaces worldwide. In the Americas, it caters to the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. European support includes the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, Poland, and Turkey. In the Middle East and Africa, it supports the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. Lastly, for the Far East and Indian markets, Helium 10 supports Australia, Japan, Singapore, China, and India. This extensive coverage makes Helium 10 a versatile tool for Amazon sellers globally.
Amazon Marketplaces Supported on SellerApp
It supports a wide range of Amazon marketplaces, including the United States (US), Canada (CA), Mexico (MX), Brazil (BR), Germany (DE), Spain (ES), France (FR), Italy (IT), Netherlands (NL), Poland (PL), Sweden (SE), Turkey (TR), and the United Kingdom (UK). In addition to these, SellerApp also extends its support to Amazon marketplaces in the Middle East, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). For sellers in the Asia-Pacific region, SellerApp supports the Australian (AU), Indian (IN), Japanese (JP), and Singaporean (SG) Amazon marketplaces.
Helium 10 Vs SellerApp Pricing Plan
Both Helium 10 and SellerApp has got pricing plans tailored for all the segments of Amazon sellers group, whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or a pro. Helium 10 and SellerApp has got something for you. Let's have a quick look at the pricing plan comparison.
Helium 10 Pricing Plan
Not being limited to the paid plans mentioned below, there is also a free plan available but which offers limited access to the features can be considered as the very basic plan offered by Helium 10.
Starter Plan: Priced at $39 per month, the Starter plan is ideal for those just beginning their Amazon selling journey. It offers a range of features including product monitoring, product tracking, keyword research, operations, analytics, and more. If you're a beginner-level Amazon seller looking for a comprehensive yet affordable tool, the Starter plan could be a great fit for you.
Platinum Plan: The Platinum plan is priced at $99 per month and offers additional features on top of those provided in the Starter plan. This plan is designed for intermediate-level Amazon sellers who need more advanced tools to grow their business. If you're an Amazon seller with some experience and are looking to take your business to the next level, the Platinum plan might be the right choice for you.
Diamond Plan: The Diamond plan, priced at $279 per month, is designed for established Amazon sellers who need even more advanced features and tools. If you have a well-established Amazon selling business and are looking for a comprehensive suite of tools to manage and grow your business, the Diamond plan could be an excellent choice.
Adtomic + Diamond Bundle Plan: Priced at $449 per month, the Adtomic + Diamond bundle plan combines the advanced features of the Diamond plan with the powerful marketing tools of Adtomic. This plan is ideal for established Amazon sellers who are also looking to significantly enhance their marketing efforts. If you're an Amazon seller with a well-established business and are looking to supercharge your marketing, the Adtomic + Diamond bundle plan might be the perfect fit.
Users can get a 20% discount for the first 6 months on Helium 10 using the Coupon code “BLOGE6M20“. Users can also get up to 35% discount for a lifetime if opted for the Annual plan using the same coupon code.
SellerApp Pricing Plan
SellerApp also offers a 7-day free trial without any credit card details required. So just in case, if you are looking forward to explore around the key features and know whether SellerApp is worth spending big bucks on then, SellerApp free trial is definitely a shot-worthy thing to look forward to.
Pro Lite Plan: Priced at $49 per month, the Pro Lite plan is ideal for those who are just starting their Amazon selling journey or have a small portfolio of products. It offers a range of features including product tracking for up to 50 products, product research, product trends, keyword research, listing optimization, profit dashboard, Chrome plugin, PPC analyzer, keyword tracking, and index checker. If you're a beginner or intermediate-level Amazon seller looking for a comprehensive yet affordable tool, the Pro Lite plan could be a great fit for you.
Professional Plan: The Professional plan is priced at $99 per month and offers additional features on top of those provided in the Pro Lite plan. This plan is designed for more experienced Amazon sellers who need more advanced tools to grow their businesses. It allows you to track up to 100 products and includes priority support, team members, and a dedicated success coach. If you're an Amazon seller with some experience and are looking to take your business to the next level, the Professional plan might be the right choice for you.
Enterprise Plan: The Enterprise plan offers custom pricing and is designed for large-scale Amazon sellers who need even more advanced features and tools. It allows you to track as many products as you need and offers API for deeper integration, including Keyword Research API, Listing Optimization API, Keyword Tracking API, FBA Fees API, and Historical Trends API.
It also includes custom reports, competitor analysis, search term ranking matrix, listing keyword comparison, BuyBox report, share of voice analysis, and integration support. If you have a well-established Amazon selling business and are looking for a comprehensive suite of tools to manage and grow your business, the Enterprise plan could be an excellent choice.
Users can get up to 50% discount on SellerApp plans if opted for the annual plan, but we can say that it's hard luck for the monthly users as no discounted deals are available as of now for them.
FAQs on Helium 10 Vs SellerApp
I'm a beginner Amazon seller. Which tool should I choose?
Both Helium 10 and SellerApp offer starter plans designed for beginners. Helium 10's Starter plan costs $39/month, while SellerApp's Pro Lite plan is $99/month. Both provide essential features for beginners, so your choice may depend on your budget and specific needs.
Which tool offers better listing optimization features?
Both tools offer comprehensive listing optimization features. Helium 10 provides six different tools for this purpose, while SellerApp offers a dedicated Listing Optimization feature. Both can help you create high-converting, powerful listings, but it can be said that Helium 10 will offer better work as there are dedicated tools available for that.
Which tool supports more Amazon marketplaces, Helium 10 or SellerApp?
Both Helium 10 and SellerApp support a wide range of Amazon marketplaces globally. But it can be said that Helium 10 has its availability in tier 1 countries whereas SellerApp covers more places while including tier 2 countries as well.
Which tool offers better support for marketing efforts?
Helium 10 offers marketing tools like Adtomic and Portals. SellerApp, on the other hand, provides a range of tools for enhancing digital advertising on a global scale. So far, Helium 10 has got 2 different tools solely for marketing and advertising operations; Helium 10 can be considered a better choice.
Conclusion: Helium 10 Vs SellerApp
Now as we head towards the end of the article, we can say that both Helium 10 and SellerApp offer a comprehensive suite of features designed to help Amazon sellers at every stage of their journey. From product and keyword research to listing optimization, operations management, and advanced analytics, both tools have a lot to offer.
After analyzing all the handy features, chrome extension, pricing plan, etc. we can consider that Helium 10 has got a better place across both of these seller tools. Since users can take leverage a few additional features across Chrome Extension such as supplier finder and review insights. On the other hand, a couple of countries vary in terms of the marketplaces accepted across both the Amazon seller tools.
Talking about the price, Helium 10 has got a much more affordable pricing plan for beginner-level Amazon sellers; on the other hand, Helium 10 offers separate tools for operations in keyword searches, product performance analysis, review counts, and checking stock levels. But if having a better insightful data analysis is your key parameter, maybe SellerApp is going to be your right Amazon seller tools companion.
After running the analysis and going through all the handy features and important parameters. It can be said that as an Amazon seller, it's crucial to choose a tool that not only meets your current needs but also has the potential to support your growth.
So, which tool will you choose to supercharge your Amazon selling journey? Will it be Helium 10 with its extensive suite of tools, or SellerApp with its powerful data insights? The choice is yours.